As the name suggests, the Skilled Independent Visa in Australia is particularly framed for all those who have been denied the sponsorship either by a state, territory, his/her family as well as his/her employer. In such cases, the 189 Visa Australia Visa can be a boon for all such people. On the other hand, this particular visa is basically points based. Hence, the candidate needs to qualify the entire application procedure by qualifying in all those assessment tests that are related to the proof of his or her skills in relation to his or her area of activity or interest followed by some other aptitude tests as well.
What it allows you?
After you have undergone the entire of the visa assessment procedure successfully in relation to the 189 visa, the benefits that you are going to get from there is aplenty. And one of the major benefits that it gets you is the permission of staying in Australia all along with your family while you are working there. So, do apply for this particular visa very today and enjoy the various benefits that it has to offer you.
How can you apply?
In order to apply for the 189 visa, the applicant needs to choose a substantial profession from any of the options that are mentioned in the checklist that includes the occupation list of the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) that is legally granted by the Australian government. Thereafter, the candidate needs to submit the EOI or Expression Of Interest online to the Department Of Home Affairs in the proper and expected way. After the entire process is over, the applicant will receive a letter of invitation from the concerned department within a span of 60 days only if his or her application has been shortlisted amongst the chosen candidates.
Some essential requirements for the Skilled Independent Visa 189
Being a work enthusiast, if you are really looking for a substantial visa that will let you pursue you professional life with your chosen profession that also without any sponsorship, then applying for the 189 Visa Australia will be the most perfect decision to make. Besides, a few of the necessary requirements that the applicant needs to comply with can be considered as follows:
- The applicant should choose a compatible occupation that suits their profile the most.
- The applicant needs to score at least 65% in the points based test in relation to a few of the most essential factors like proficiency in English, age, qualification and the related marks he/she had scored in each of those as well as some other factors that help in proving the skills and competencies of the applicant.
- The applicant must not be above 50 years of age.
- The applicant must also be possessing the necessary positive skills assessment approved by the concerned assessment authority.
- The applicant also has to obtain the desired IELTS scores in order to prove his/her proficiency in the English language.
- He/she needs to submit the EOI or Expression Of Interest in the proper and expected way.
- The candidate must also have cracked all the important health as well character tests in exactly the way they were expected to be.
After the applicant has effectively complied with the abovementioned requirements then he/she will become eligible to enjoy the various privileges of the skilled independent visa 189.
What does it allow you?
After the fellow applicant has met up with all the essential criteria in the proper and expected way and after the concerned visa has been legally granted by the Australian government, the person who had applied for it will get the below mentioned benefits:
- It lets the applicant to stay in Australia for an indefinite period of time as long as he wants.
- The applicant can work and study in any possible part of Australia according to his/her personal choices without any kind of repression.
- It also lets the applicant to travel from and to Australia as many times as he/she wants within the time-frame of 5 years that this visa grants.
- The 189 visa allows the applicant also to enrol himself/herself with Medicare which is one of the most prominent health care schemes in Australia.
- It allows him/her the grant to sponsor some other family members of his/hers who are looking for some kind of sponsorship pertaining to the different types of permanent as well as temporary visas.
- It also lets the applicant to apply for the Australian citizenship only if he/she is proved to be eligible for that.
So, being a professional aspirant if you are also looking forward to avail the various aforesaid benefits, then you can only get that by applying for the visa subclass 189 through the assistance of an adept Immigration Agent Perth, particularly in Perth and from nowhere else.
Eligibility Criteria of the 189 subclass visa
As far as the section of the eligibility criteria is concerned, it requires the candidate to meet up some really essential criteria that are worth taking into consideration. Some of those criteria can be considered as follows:
- The applicant needs to choose a substantial occupation from the prominent occupation list that the Australian government is offering to its fellow applicants.
- The applicant must possess a reasonable amount of skills in the profession he/she into.
- He/she needs to essentially lodge an EOI to the Department Of Home Affairs and therefore needs to be invited from there accordingly.
- The applicant must be between 18 and 44 years of age.
By effectively meeting up each of these criteria, the applicant becomes entirely eligible for the concerned visa 189.
Get in touch with the finest immigration consultants
If you are truly longing to fly to Australia and work over there through the means of the skilled independent 189 visa, then do get in contact with the best Migration Agent in Perth and therefore fulfil your dream to the fullest. Your hired immigration advisor will try to help you in every possible manner in order to get you this particular form of visa in an out-and-out hassle free manner.
Do get in touch with the finest team of migration agents in Perth and procure the 189 visa in the most effortless way.